Important and updated COVID-19 information
The health and safety of our patients, staff and community are our top priority at Victory Physical Therapy.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our patients during their rehabilitation process. We have reviewed our policies and expanded our guidelines to include at opening:
- Confirmation of each appointment to be completed over the phone Verbal and written screening for COVID-19 symptoms at intake.
- Patient only access to the facility; family members and drivers will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
- Infrared temperature screening will be performed prior to patient access.
- One patient to be treated by therapist per appointment slot; protective equipment is to be worn by each therapist, and patient will not be allowed access without a mask.
- Treatment will be provided in our isolated treatment rooms or isolated within a region of the facility to reduce exposure.
- Virucidal sanitation will be performed before, during and after each treatment session.
- Victory Physical Therapy reserves the right to discourage treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us to ensure the safety of our patients, families and staff. Please feel free to contact us at 856-223-8898 if you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies.